Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I have a real problem with Bear Grylls. I have a problem with people who eat things while they are still alive when it's easy enough to kill them first. I hate how he takes what he wants and leaves the rest. I saw an episode where he grabbed a large catfish out of the water, gouged a large handful out of its side to eat, then left the rest of the fish...and it was still alive. Stunned, but alive. I have even gone as far as to think [and say] there is something satanic about what he does. I realise his show is about survival [his survival anyway] but how does eating things while they are alive help him 'survive'?
And everyone just loves him. WHY??? I'm always telling people they need thier head read for being entertained by what he does.
So imagine my absolute HORROR when i walked into church one day, and THIS was on the far wall?!?


It makes me sick

No comments: