Wednesday, February 01, 2012

At the end of 2011 i had a series of light bulb moments that told me i had run out of excuses with my ongoing weight problem. And somehow, all those excuses got turned into positives - like i started seeing them differently.

So i planned to completely overhaul my life on Jan 1 2012. Everything started falling into place. And there were other signs of providence. Our summer has been unusually cool [i have a medical problem caused by sweat] So i've been easily able to exercise all summer. Our Wii needs replacing as it wont read discs 80% of the time. But each time i've put an exercise disc in [nearly every day], it works. He has provided for me, and i am grateful!

I also decided to start a weight loss support group and it's going well for a new group.

It's just all happening and it's awesome! :o)

No comments: